May 18th, 2019
- Fri, 15:17: Clothing in My Books: Veiled Revenge, by Ellen Byerrum https://t.co/U2ELQ4fL78 via @YouTube
- Fri, 15:55: Writing fashion in fiction is important in my Crime of Fashion Mysteries, because the clothing, the styles, and the… https://t.co/Yf4TysmIkG
- Sat, 00:49: There is no "consensual rape," you nitwits.
- Sat, 02:07: Welcome to Private Eye School where the homework could kill you. #ScrewballNoir #ebook #kindle #Nook #Apple… https://t.co/OXLHFCMRaa
- Sat, 02:09: Political fatigue? Check out the Crime of Fashion mysteries where Fashion, Crime, & Washington DC, dance cheek to c… https://t.co/VIs6HvXNZf
- Sat, 02:11: “A corsetiere knows all your secrets. The secrets you keep. The secrets you give away. All the secrets beneath you… https://t.co/98fzCPQ3QL
- Sat, 02:12: “In my memories, my eyes are always green. As green as the dark and dangerous sea, my grandfather used to say.”… https://t.co/fvYfjfbawM