March 8th, 2019
- Thu, 21:58: Slide from a presentation last night on archiving garments from Dior collections over the years. At the Denver Art… https://t.co/pVsyWCd0Pa
- Thu, 23:51: Sweatergate, a deadly assault with a giant candy cane, and a chance encounter with a homeless child in a stolen she… https://t.co/vpWZB3G4oL
- Fri, 00:12: “A microcosm of the Capital City they worn their politics on their sleeves as well as in their position statements.… https://t.co/xpQ4R699lf
- Fri, 00:14: “From the rain-soaked ground, She watched in horror as the twenty-five foot tall steel-girded doughnut monolith wav… https://t.co/U5dcSPADVt
- Fri, 02:25: Sounds to me like the Judge in the Paul Manafort case is a Trumper. Curious day for justice.
- Fri, 03:06: RT @JillWineBanks: Please join me tonight on @TheLastWord w @Lawrence at 9pm CT. #JillsPin read the tea leaves incorrectly. I expected a si…
- Fri, 03:10: Fascinating. A must read if you love fashion and crime. https://t.co/K2Usl1UHVg